In this topic we will be discussing about installing Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi 3 B+. The Steps are easy to follow.
How much your friends know about you ?
Let’s make a Quiz about you and make your friends answer it.
What is Kali Linux
Kali Linux is one of the most known and popular Operating systems of all times. When it comes to Kali, the term “Monitor mode” is the most famous. Kali Linux is used in the hacking field to crack out the information for all kinds of servers. Kali Linux is used in Learning coding for the beginners. Web servers are the most targeted kind in hacking. Kali Linux is used by some security engineers to learn and find the loopholes, Which happened in the production of web based servers and applications.
Why Install Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi
When Kali Linux comes to the Raspberry Pi, the things get rolling up !. Raspberry Pi is the smallest computer present on the planet. Pi has an incredible processing power compared to it’s size. Pi can be carried anywhere on free will. Pi is small-sized and hacking locally becomes so easy.
Latest Raspberry Pi and Kali Linux
The version of Kali Linux provided here is the latest fit version for Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Kali Linux hasn’t been available yet for this version of Pi. These are the steps that you must take to Install Kali Linux on the Pi 3 B+.
- Download Kali Linux Image.
- Read this article to Fix WiFi problems (If any).
- Extract the “.img” file to a location with WinRar.
- Prepare a above 8 GB Memory Card.
- Download SD Card Formatter and Win32DiskImager.
- Format the SD Card with the Formatter.
- Open Win32DiskImager and Click on Open.
- Select the extracted img file and Click on write.
- This will take some time.
- Plug in your SD Card to the Pi.
- Power it up !
- You will see some creepy boot screens as always.
- You will See the Login Screen
- Use the username and password as follows.
User : root
Password : toorKali Linux Pi Login
- Done !. You know the Rest !.